PSHCP Contact Directory:
Our partnerships with referring providers are essential to our mission to improve the health of our patients in the central Pennsylvania region.
Penn State Health
MD Network/Transfer Center: 800-233-4082
External providers can request inpatient transfers or consultation with MD Network staff to handle emergent, urgent and routine matters 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Option 1: Hospital transfer to Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center or Penn State Children’s Hospital
- Option 2: Hospital transfer to Penn State Health St. Joseph’s Medical Center in Bern Township, Pa.
- Option 3: Physician to physician consult
- Option 4: Penn State Children’s Hospital and pediatric services
- Option 5: All other concerns
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Physician liaisons: bridge the gap between referring physicians and the hospital and serve as a single point of contact for referring physicians.
Dawn Finicle: 717 531-4229
Medical Records: 717-531-8055 Fax 717-531-5068.
Obtain medical records of a patient who was not referred by you to the Penn State Health system.
Fax these requests (on your official organizational letterhead) for the specific patient information.
Penn State Health St. Joseph
Ali Hubbell: Primary Care and Pediatrics: 610-378-2572
Penn State Health Lancaster Region
Dara Gorman: 717-381-6308
For general questions or additional information about Accountable Care Organizations, please visit medicare.gov/acos.html or call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048.
ACO Specific Questions: 844-275-2128