Welcome to Penn State Health Care Partners
The Penn State Health Care Partners (PSHCP) clinically integrated network is a collaboration between Penn State Health and other community providers. Physicians and hospital leaders are working together to design and implement a more coordinated healthcare system for the populations we serve.
Our Clinically Integrated Network strives to:
- Enhance the patient experience of care
- Improve the health of our contracted populations of patients
- Stabilize the rising cost of healthcare
Benefits of Penn State Health Care Partners clinically integrated network
- Patients gain access to high-quality, integrated, comprehensive healthcare services.
- All members of the care team work together to control cost, improve quality and achieve targets that are based on patient outcomes rather than patient volumes.
- Physicians and other care providers gain the opportunity to identify, measure and share best practices, improve outcomes for their patients and receive financial rewards for their positive clinical outcomes and cost control achievements.
- Employers and insurers benefit from a health care system that shares their goals of enhanced quality and improved cost efficiency.